Jebel Ali Headlines
News / Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
The fire-stricken Maersk Honam has finally reached an anchorage point outside Jebel Ali Port, Dubai – but ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
Recommends / DP World enjoys volume growth as new shipping alliances boost its market share
The demise of the ports industry has not happened yet, if DP World’s results are ...
News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Quay crane collapse at Jebel Ali causes only minor injuries
Dramatic footage of a crane collapsing at Jebel Ali is doing the rounds today. Happily, although ...
News / 'Disciplined investment' the key to boosting profits in a difficult market, says DP World
Acquisitions and a diversified portfolio helped DP World overcome a challenging market in 2016. The group ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen