News / UK handlers call on government for earlier 'furlough flexibility'
In the face of significant financial difficulties, three major ground handlers have united to lobby ...
News / Dnata furloughs 'large proportion' of staff and raises UK handling charges
Dnata has furloughed a “large proportion” of its staff and will implement new terminal handling ...
News / Menzies cuts 17,500 roles as handlers join to warn of 'imminent collapse'
Menzies has made 17,500 “temporary reductions in staffing”. In a trading update issued this morning, the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: John Menzies – could its dirt cheap share price attract private equity investment?
Comment: It’s transition time for ground handler John Menzies, which last week confirmed that interim chief executive officer ...
Premium / Analysis: how likely is a leveraged buyout of John Menzies?
Comment: I had a quick exchange recently with a gentleman from the asset management industry who ...
News / Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
Schiphol is evicting cargo tenants from two handling facilities to make way for passenger aircraft ...
- 1.Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 2.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 3.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 4.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 5.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 1. Tommy on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 2. Greg Pitchure on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 3. Neal on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 4. Shawn on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates
- 5. Jay Z on Shippers shocked by sudden FedEx and UPS hike in domestic US parcel rates