Japan Post Headlines
News / Toll Global Forwarding confirms closure of four US offices, with redundancies
Toll Global Forwarding has confirmed it is set to close a number of its locations ...
Comment / Market Insight Exclusive: Toll Group's global restructuring – optimising, shrinking or preparing for a sale?
“With over 125 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Japan Post rumoured to be considering options for Toll
Market sources say that Japan Post is exploring all options for its subsidiary Toll Group, which ...
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
News / 1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
Toll Holdings is to make a further 1,700 staff redundant, after owner Japan Post Holdings yesterday ...
Comment / Analysis: A Japan Post merger with FedEx? Just dreaming... or am I?
Sometimes one has dreams that are so life-like that when you wake, you’re not quite ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Aeon turns to Japan Post for Asian shipments
Here is the principal reason that Japan Post bought Australia’s Toll Holdings for such an ...
Recommends / Japan Post Holdings on acquisition trail, and not just logistics
After what couldn’t have been a firmer denial from Deutsche Post-DHL chief executive Frank Appel ...
Comment / Speculation grows over CEVA sale – K+N always on the acquisition trail, but would drive a hard bargain
Consolidation in the highly fragmented forwarding and logistics industry is on everyone’s lips right now. ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?