Japan Post Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Toll Group rules out drastic restructuring but break-up speculation mounts
There is growing speculation among my banking and trade sources that the global restructuring of ...
News / Toll Global Forwarding confirms closure of four US offices, with redundancies
Toll Global Forwarding has confirmed it is set to close a number of its locations ...
Comment / Market Insight Exclusive: Toll Group's global restructuring – optimising, shrinking or preparing for a sale?
“With over 125 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Japan Post rumoured to be considering options for Toll
Market sources say that Japan Post is exploring all options for its subsidiary Toll Group, which ...
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
News / 1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
Toll Holdings is to make a further 1,700 staff redundant, after owner Japan Post Holdings yesterday ...
Comment / Analysis: A Japan Post merger with FedEx? Just dreaming... or am I?
Sometimes one has dreams that are so life-like that when you wake, you’re not quite ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Aeon turns to Japan Post for Asian shipments
Here is the principal reason that Japan Post bought Australia’s Toll Holdings for such an ...
Recommends / Japan Post Holdings on acquisition trail, and not just logistics
After what couldn’t have been a firmer denial from Deutsche Post-DHL chief executive Frank Appel ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones