Initial public offerings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
Comment / Analysis: a Schenker IPO on the board's agenda at Deutsche Bahn?
Corporate Germany and its financiers have never been busier: Deutsche Post-DHL last week announced a ...
News / Swissport IPO deferred as CEVA steals its thunder
Just one day after CEVA announced its intention to list on the Swiss Stock Exchange ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / Swissport set to pursue IPO, but will owner HNA relinquish control?
Ground handler Swissport is to seek a public listing on the Swiss stock exchange. Group president ...
News / Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics churned out positive core free cash flow (FcF) of $9m in the third ...
News / Russia's Globaltruck eyes IPO to fund acquisitions and expand truck fleet
One of Russia’s largest haulage operators, Globaltruck Management, is to seek a public listing on ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Comment / Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
What comes next for CMA CGM? I asked my sources, following a formidable trading update ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?