Lineage Logistics Headlines
Premium / M&A radar: Lineage Logistics – bite-sized acquisition strategy leaves its mark
Comment: Last week’s announcement that Lineage Logistics had raised $1.6bn in a new investment round went ...
BBG: Lineage raises $1.6bn amid demand surge for cold storage
BLOOMBERG reports: Cold-storage specialist Lineage Logistics raised $1.6 billion from investors including Oxford Properties Group, private ...
News / Lineage Logistics expands down under with takeover of Emergent Cold
US cold chain operator Lineage Logistics is set to enter the Australasian market after agreeing ...
Lineage Logistics buys US perishables specialist Preferred Freezer Services
Private equity-backed food logistics specialist Lineage Logistics is to acquire US perishables warehouse operator Preferred ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again