Lineage Logistics Headlines
Premium / M&A radar: Lineage Logistics – bite-sized acquisition strategy leaves its mark
Comment: Last week’s announcement that Lineage Logistics had raised $1.6bn in a new investment round went ...
BBG: Lineage raises $1.6bn amid demand surge for cold storage
BLOOMBERG reports: Cold-storage specialist Lineage Logistics raised $1.6 billion from investors including Oxford Properties Group, private ...
Lineage Logistics buys US perishables specialist Preferred Freezer Services
Private equity-backed food logistics specialist Lineage Logistics is to acquire US perishables warehouse operator Preferred ...
Lineage Logistics spreads its wings to Europe with Partner buy
Lineage Logistics has acquired European cold storage provider Partner Logistics, marking its first foray into ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise