Shanghai International Port Group Headlines
Recommends / World's largest automated container terminal opens in Shanghai
As with many other industries, cheap labour was a key advantage for Chinese port operators ...
News / Cosco buys OOCL for $6.3bn to form the world's third-largest liner company
Cosco has teamed with Chinese port operator Shanghai International Port Group (SIPG) to acquire Orient ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag