Recommends / China is turning Ethiopia into a giant fast-fashion factory
A fascinating article by Bloomberg on how the Chinese are moving their apparel manufacturers to ...
Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ethiopia’s humans rights problems may hinder global apparel ambitions
Quartz has published a good read on Ethiopia’s prospects as an apparel-sourcing country. Many clothes ...
Recommends / Ethiopia: private sector may be the key to transforming its logistics
The challenges of being a landlocked nation are, possibly, felt nowhere as keenly as in ...
- 1.Carriers have pulled 1.67m teu of capacity out of China, costing $1.5bn
- 2.China starts getting its logistics back on the move – but in a low gear
- 3.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 4.As coronavirus goes global, Maersk prepares for a major financial hit
- 5.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 1. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 2. email@example.com on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 3. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 4. Andreas Koût on Maersk doubles US warehouse footprint with Performance Team takeover
- 5. Joe on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'