Ethiopian Airlines Headlines
News / More integration and air cargo cooperation needed for intra-Africa trade to succeed
A lack of intra-African trade, and restrictive air transport agreements are among the biggest barriers ...
News / DP World aims for 30% in cut ULCV handling times with new terminal concept
Port operator DP World is set to develop an innovative new container storage system at ...
News / Africa's air cargo market proving a moveable feast for some carriers
Senator International’s expansion veered south this month, after having established a dedicated freighter service from ...
News / DHL the first global forwarder to establish a footprint in Ethiopia
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) claims to have become the first multinational forwarder to establish a presence in ...
News / Silk Way West adds two freighters to fleet and expands network
Silk Way West Airlines is taking on two additional 747 freighters and increasing its European ...
Recommends / Two airlines order freighters at Dubai Air Show
Perhaps buoyed by the current market conditions, so far, two airlines have ordered freighters at ...
Recommends / Ethiopia merges airline and airport despite monopoly fears
The recent bold move to merge Ethiopian Airlines with Ethiopian Airports Enterprise makes sense from ...
Recommends / Ethiopian Airlines launches largest air cargo terminal in Africa
Ethiopian Airlines has opened the largest air cargo terminal in Africa at Addis Ababa Airport. ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you