Market insight Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel – why Apex (and not Kerry) makes perfect sense
Comment: Making sense of the non-sense makes sense, occasionally.
Premium / EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: Dachser shakes up the C-suite – two gone
Comment: It didn’t take long for privately owned Dachser to change direction this year.
Premium / Market Insight: Product vs sales – then vertical M&A is 'the $1 trillion question'
Comment: From finding ‘solutions for the customer besides just costing more’ to vertical consolidation, it’s all ...
Premium / Market Insight: DSV Panalpina – time to call Mærsk
Comment: From ‘Logistics Colonisation Int’l’ to ‘United Copenhagen A/S’ the step is small…
Premium / Market Insight: CMA CGM sprouts wings to break through the clouds
Comment: “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ...
Premium / Market insight: Cashing in on logistics woes – a win-win for the C-suite
Comment: In private conversations about job market pay in logistics, and what to expect for 2021, ...
Premium / Market Insight: Back from the brink Toll, ready to roll with Knudsen?
Comment: Baby, where did our love go? Read that? In the wake of our previous Down Under ...
Premium / Market Insight: The DB stands for Defiantly Brazen Schenker
Comment: DB Schenker is different from the others. It has some serious chutzpah – most recently ...
Premium / Market insight: Kuehne + DHL + Schenker: call it a Super-NVOCC triumvirate
Comment: Take three chief executives who know each other well, all carrying the old-school Kuehne + ...
Premium / Market Insight: Volga-Dnepr shock: the future is the big problem for 'Big Air'
Comment: Last week’s news that Volga-Dnepr Airlines had decided to ground its entire fleet of AN-124s, ...
Premium / Market Insight: Toll (Express) firmly 'in the bargain basement' bin
Comment: There are deals that take forever to wrap and whose final value is an inverse ...
Premium / Market insight: Between MSC's shadow and Schenker, Mærsk builds trust
Comment: It was only mid-way through the spring of 2019 when, right or wrong, I strongly ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag