Recommends / State departments backs plan for US to set own global package rates
It’s been widely contended that the Chinese e-commerce market has been effectively subsidised by the ...
MW: Why was the U.S. Postal Service at CES?
MARKETWATCH reports: “As the U.S. government shutdown was about to become the longest on the ...
Recommends / IAG pays out $5.8m in USPS fraud case
It looks as if track and trace has not worked quite as it should for IAG and ...
Recommends / Trump pulls US out of pact that discounted foreign postal deliveries
Following The Loadstar‘s recent article on China’s online cost advantage for US postage prices, Reuters has reported that ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
News / US express giants pour cash into technology as e-commerce deliveries boom
Express operators are ramping up investments in automation and warehousing to offset margin pressures associated ...
Recommends / For every Amazon package it delivers, the US Postal Service loses $1.46
So Amazon is effectively being heavily subsidised – allowing it to buy cheap and sell ...
Recommends / Cities seek deliverance from e-commerce boom
In 2010, the United States Postal Service was responsible for the delivery of 3.1bn packages ...
News / US postal service stymied by "cash for airside access" claim at Miami airport
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is “effectively being discriminated against by the Miami-Dade Aviation ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price