Premium / Stuck in the Covid-19 epicentre – notes from the graveyard
Comment: “See the emergency room? Covid-19 patients enter alone, no relatives can attend and when they ...
Comment / An insider's view from behind Italy's 'coronavirus curtain'
Massimo Roccasecca, group cargo director for four airports – Venice, Verona, Brescia and Treviso – ...
News / Ambitious plans to turn struggling Brescia Airport into a profitable cargo hub
The Italian air cargo market may be down 18% this year – but not Brescia ...
News / Cargo-friendly Brescia Airport unveils ambitions to become major Italian hub
Brescia Airport is positioning itself as a cargo-focused alternative to major cargo hubs, and has ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'