Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
A quick one from the bunker in Horsham, England: XPO Logistics shares were halted in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
Unbelievable. “As unimaginable as it might seem, it could happen, sure,” the US-based head of a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics –> Fast delivery?
Last week I wrote that, based on conservative DCF assumptions, value investors should be jumping ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
People / XPO Logistics appoints Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales
XPO Logistics has appointed Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales in Europe. Mr Oestreich joins ...
News / With DSV out of the running, are there other suitors for Ceva?
DSV’s withdrawal of its offer for Ceva at CHF30 ($30) per share has again left ...
Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO