Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
A quick one from the bunker in Horsham, England: XPO Logistics shares were halted in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
Unbelievable. “As unimaginable as it might seem, it could happen, sure,” the US-based head of a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics –> Fast delivery?
Last week I wrote that, based on conservative DCF assumptions, value investors should be jumping ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: Charting troubles for carriers and 3PLs
I am not a big fan of charts, but certain trends are undeniable, and are, ...
People / XPO Logistics appoints Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales
XPO Logistics has appointed Patrick Oestreich as SVP for strategic sales in Europe. Mr Oestreich joins ...
News / With DSV out of the running, are there other suitors for Ceva?
DSV’s withdrawal of its offer for Ceva at CHF30 ($30) per share has again left ...
Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Comment / Analysis: a long wait, but the next big deal for DSV is in the making
Ever heard of the law of unintended consequences? Denmark’s DSV is running the risk of delaying ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?