SEKO Logistics Headlines
News / Fearful US importers brace for clearance stumbles in third tariff round
As the US implements the third stage of tariffs in the escalating trade conflict with ...
News / Seko Logistics acquires majority stake in Australia's Omni-Channel Logistics
Seko’s promise to grow its footprint throughout 2018 continued today as it acquired a majority ...
People / Three senior appointments at Seko Logistics: CFO, CTO and US VP
Seko Logistics has announced three major appointments: a new CFO, CTO and VP for US ...
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / SEKO dismisses Brexit fears and invests £5m in new logistics facility near Heathrow
Following the UK’s decision to leave the EU, SEKO Logistics is bucking the trend and ...
Comment / How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics
Consumer attitudes are changing, consumer shopping behaviours are changing and technology is changing. And they’re ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO