Ti: Private equity invests in Hermes
Transport Intelligence reports: The Otto Group has sold a controlling stake in the parcel carrier Hermes ...
News / Could Hermes pave the way to a B2C network in Europe for FedEx?
FedEx needs a B2C channel for the European market, while Hermes’ owner has been looking ...
PB: FedEx closes in on Hermes deal
PITCHBOOK writes: FedEx is nearing a deal to acquire a stake in German peer Hermes, according to Handelsblatt. ...
Recommends / Delivery firm Hermes to pay gig workers if they must self-isolate
Some good news for subcontracted e-commerce delivery drivers in the UK – if they work ...
News / E-commerce driving expansion and change at delivery firms at breakneck speed
If there was one thing to learn from The Delivery Conference in London this week, ...
People / Mike Hancox to replace Andrew Peeler at the helm of Yodel
Yodel has appointed Mike Hancox (pictured above) as its new chief executive. Mr Hancox, who will ...
Recommends / Hermes and Seko Logistics join hands in Germany
Hermes Group will be taking over Seko Logistics’ German operations. The company issued a statement ...
Recommends / Hermes 'trained’ managers to mislead tax inspectors
More trouble appears to be on its way for courier firm Hermes and the increasingly ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 3.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Alex Lennane on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2. Dave Cook on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Mike Wackett on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. John Hogan on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 5. Honorato rodriguez on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely