People / Mike Hancox to replace Andrew Peeler at the helm of Yodel
Yodel has appointed Mike Hancox (pictured above) as its new chief executive. Mr Hancox, who will ...
Recommends / Hermes and Seko Logistics join hands in Germany
Hermes Group will be taking over Seko Logistics’ German operations. The company issued a statement ...
Recommends / Hermes 'trained’ managers to mislead tax inspectors
More trouble appears to be on its way for courier firm Hermes and the increasingly ...
People / Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
Hermes Europe has appointed Carole Walker as chief executive, taking over from Donald Pliz. A 30-year ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules