Ti: Private equity invests in Hermes
Transport Intelligence reports: The Otto Group has sold a controlling stake in the parcel carrier Hermes ...
News / Could Hermes pave the way to a B2C network in Europe for FedEx?
FedEx needs a B2C channel for the European market, while Hermes’ owner has been looking ...
PB: FedEx closes in on Hermes deal
PITCHBOOK writes: FedEx is nearing a deal to acquire a stake in German peer Hermes, according to Handelsblatt. ...
Recommends / Delivery firm Hermes to pay gig workers if they must self-isolate
Some good news for subcontracted e-commerce delivery drivers in the UK – if they work ...
News / E-commerce driving expansion and change at delivery firms at breakneck speed
If there was one thing to learn from The Delivery Conference in London this week, ...
People / Mike Hancox to replace Andrew Peeler at the helm of Yodel
Yodel has appointed Mike Hancox (pictured above) as its new chief executive. Mr Hancox, who will ...
Recommends / Hermes and Seko Logistics join hands in Germany
Hermes Group will be taking over Seko Logistics’ German operations. The company issued a statement ...
Recommends / Hermes 'trained’ managers to mislead tax inspectors
More trouble appears to be on its way for courier firm Hermes and the increasingly ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag