News / Amazon eyes fleet of 85 aircraft as it changes course to buy its own freighters
Amazon is set to boost its freighter fleet to more than 85 aircraft by the ...
News / Freighter conversion: a way to double an aircraft's life and add cargo capacity
Airlines are grappling with the difficulties of increasing their freight capacity while holding off adding ...
News / Amazon Air fleet expanding rapidly to meet growth in e-commerce traffic
Amazon is expanding its aircraft fleet at a record pace, propelled by rapid growth in ...
Recommends / ATSG's Airborne Global Solutions signs 767F deal with Amazon
Amazon Air has contracted ATSG subsidiary Airborne Global Solutions to operate six 767-300 freighters on ...
Recommends / Amazon Air takes on its own 767-300 freighter
It has finally happened: Amazon Air now has its own 767-300 freighter, registered last week. ...
News / Record 2019 results from bullish ATSG as it eyes an expanded 767 fleet
A confident ATSG has reported record results, and is anticipating another strong year as it ...
News / FedEx reinforces importance of 767 freighter to European operations
FedEx Express has added a Boeing 767 freighter to its European operations, again underlining the ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag