News / Amazon Air fleet expanding rapidly to meet growth in e-commerce traffic
Amazon is expanding its aircraft fleet at a record pace, propelled by rapid growth in ...
Recommends / ATSG's Airborne Global Solutions signs 767F deal with Amazon
Amazon Air has contracted ATSG subsidiary Airborne Global Solutions to operate six 767-300 freighters on ...
Recommends / Amazon Air takes on its own 767-300 freighter
It has finally happened: Amazon Air now has its own 767-300 freighter, registered last week. ...
News / Record 2019 results from bullish ATSG as it eyes an expanded 767 fleet
A confident ATSG has reported record results, and is anticipating another strong year as it ...
News / FedEx reinforces importance of 767 freighter to European operations
FedEx Express has added a Boeing 767 freighter to its European operations, again underlining the ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders