News / Amazon Air in surprise operational deal with Sun Country Airlines
In a surprise move, Amazon has contracted a low-cost leisure carrier to operate 10 converted ...
News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Blow for Chapman Freeborn as six US execs quit for AirX as it sets up cargo arm
Chapman Freeborn (CF) has suffered a severe blow with the exodus of six of its US ...
Recommends / Revealed – the first freighter in Amazon livery
Amazon has revealed its aircraft livery at an event in Seattle, home to both the ...
News / E-commerce boom drives demand for B737 freighter conversions higher than supply
Carriers (or internet sales giants) looking to turn Boeing 737s into cargo aircraft are facing ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'