News / Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
Forwarders are demanding airlines pay greater attention to addressing the dearth of freighters in the ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / Spicejet – the low-cost carrier with big ambitions for cargo
SpiceJet’s foray into freight marks a rare occurrence – a low-cost carrier (LCC) significantly adapting ...
News / As India's air cargo market starts to fly, carriers take a fresh look at freighters
As Spicejet, an Indian low-cost carrier, begins to gear up for 737 freighter operations, India has ...
News / Airlines looking to add spice with freighters as confidence in cargo soars
Newfound confidence in air freight after a bumper 2017 and surging e-commerce sales, is seeing ...
Recommends / Indian antitrust body fines airlines over cargo price-fixing
Three Indian carriers have been hit with multi-million-dollar penalties for price-fixing and revising fuel surcharges. The ...
Recommends / Relief for Indian cargo carriers in 'overcharging' case
Three Indian airlines have had their appeal against a fine for overcharging cargo customers allowed. ...
Comment / Air cargo in India set to take off as the economy grows and carriers expand services
There appears to be some movement in the Indian air cargo market – at last. Local media ...
News / Indian air cargo carriers will contest fines for fuel surcharge cartel behaviour
The cargo divisions of India’s Jet Airways, IndiGo and SpiceJet are contesting fines for fixing ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service