News / Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
Forwarders are demanding airlines pay greater attention to addressing the dearth of freighters in the ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / Spicejet – the low-cost carrier with big ambitions for cargo
SpiceJet’s foray into freight marks a rare occurrence – a low-cost carrier (LCC) significantly adapting ...
News / As India's air cargo market starts to fly, carriers take a fresh look at freighters
As Spicejet, an Indian low-cost carrier, begins to gear up for 737 freighter operations, India has ...
News / Airlines looking to add spice with freighters as confidence in cargo soars
Newfound confidence in air freight after a bumper 2017 and surging e-commerce sales, is seeing ...
Recommends / Indian antitrust body fines airlines over cargo price-fixing
Three Indian carriers have been hit with multi-million-dollar penalties for price-fixing and revising fuel surcharges. The ...
Recommends / Relief for Indian cargo carriers in 'overcharging' case
Three Indian airlines have had their appeal against a fine for overcharging cargo customers allowed. ...
Comment / Air cargo in India set to take off as the economy grows and carriers expand services
There appears to be some movement in the Indian air cargo market – at last. Local media ...
News / Indian air cargo carriers will contest fines for fuel surcharge cartel behaviour
The cargo divisions of India’s Jet Airways, IndiGo and SpiceJet are contesting fines for fixing ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk