Cathay Pacific Headlines
Recommends / Why Cathay Pacific’s handling of its data breach deserves praise
In the past two years, logistics and aviation have had their fair share of cyber-attacks. ...
News / Whoops... effing and jetting at Cathay
Some comic relief here; even “Cathay Paciic” thinks so. That spelling mistake isn’t The Loadstar‘s. This ...
Recommends / Air China plans to sell majority share in its cargo business
Air China is looking to sell a 51% stake in its Air China Cargo business. According ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific looks set to cut overseas jobs as it 'restructures'
Cathay Pacific is to undergo “consolidation” in its overseas offices, which could see its cargo teams ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific racks up first back-to-back losses in 71 years, at $160m
A first in its 71-year history Cathay Pacific may wish to forget: the Hong Kong-based ...
News / Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
Digitisation could make freight forwarders redundant in the next 20 years unless they significantly adapt ...
Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you