News / India needs more major air cargo hubs to attract transhipment traffic
India’s airlines and airports need more international cargo to meet the country’s ambitious throughput targets, ...
News / Pharma, perishables and e-commerce driving air cargo recovery in India
India’s air cargo market is gathering steam, with exports leading the recovery, post-lockdown. Mumbai International Airport ...
News / Indian airports ready to partner globally for 'first digital air freight corridor'
Airports around the world could help relieve the “disconnect” between Indian and global supply chains ...
News / The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
While air cargo capacity in India is said to have reached a “sufficient” level, airports ...
News / Ambitious SpiceXpress set to expand operations with additional freighter
Indian air cargo operator SpiceXpress could be being lined up for initial public offering (IPO) ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag