News / Pharma, perishables and e-commerce driving air cargo recovery in India
India’s air cargo market is gathering steam, with exports leading the recovery, post-lockdown. Mumbai International Airport ...
News / Indian airports ready to partner globally for 'first digital air freight corridor'
Airports around the world could help relieve the “disconnect” between Indian and global supply chains ...
News / The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
While air cargo capacity in India is said to have reached a “sufficient” level, airports ...
News / Ambitious SpiceXpress set to expand operations with additional freighter
Indian air cargo operator SpiceXpress could be being lined up for initial public offering (IPO) ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode