IAG Cargo Headlines
News / IAG Cargo revenue rises in 'a notable year' that also saw a dip in volumes
IAG Cargo recorded a 7.2% upturn in revenue in 2018, generating income of more than ...
News / Freighter airline Swiftair continues its upward trajectory with purchase of Cygnus
Spanish freighter operator Swiftair has added two 757Fs to its fleet following the acquisition of ...
News / UK lettuce crop sizzles so air cargo turns over a new leaf for growers
The UK may have been enjoying the best summer since the 1970s, but it has struggled ...
News / IAG Cargo first quarter revenues up despite declining volumes
IAG Cargo has recorded 10.9% upturn in revenues for the three months to March, despite ...
News / Lynne Embleton interview: new products take off in a busy first year at IAG Cargo
In terms of timing, the start of last year was a good point to take ...
News / Autonomous vehicles seem to have passed the test at Heathrow
Autonomous vehicle manufacturer Oxbotica has completed its first UK airport trial, with IAG Cargo at ...
News / IAG Cargo annual revenues beat the €1bn mark, as airlines reap the rewards of the capacity crunch
They will not be the only ones to announce significant growth in 2017, but both ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
People / Executive shake-up at IAG Cargo as David Shepherd is appointed director of digital ventures
Yet another executive management shake-ups took place in the air freight industry this afternoon after ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?