air freight Headlines
Recommends / Air freight makes weak start to 2019
Last out of the blocks with January air freight data is IATA, confirming that, indeed, ...
News / UK air freight needs more runways, and can't wait for Heathrow expansion
The UK cannot wait for Heathrow’s new runway if it is to prosper as an ...
News / Air freight in the UK succeeds 'in spite of government policy, not because of it'
Government policy on air freight must improve if the UK is to reach its potential ...
News / Japanese forwarders the big winners in the air freight stakes last year
Japanese forwarders were the biggest air freight winners in 2018, according to new data released ...
Comment / Airlines send out Valentine's Day cards: how they rose to the occasion
It’s Valentine’s Day, another Hallmark moment. Card manufacturers and chocolate makers, of course, see a ...
Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price