air freight Headlines
Recommends / Air freight makes weak start to 2019
Last out of the blocks with January air freight data is IATA, confirming that, indeed, ...
News / UK air freight needs more runways, and can't wait for Heathrow expansion
The UK cannot wait for Heathrow’s new runway if it is to prosper as an ...
News / Air freight in the UK succeeds 'in spite of government policy, not because of it'
Government policy on air freight must improve if the UK is to reach its potential ...
News / Japanese forwarders the big winners in the air freight stakes last year
Japanese forwarders were the biggest air freight winners in 2018, according to new data released ...
Comment / Airlines send out Valentine's Day cards: how they rose to the occasion
It’s Valentine’s Day, another Hallmark moment. Card manufacturers and chocolate makers, of course, see a ...
Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?