ANA Cargo Headlines
News / Lufthansa Cargo starts fleet replacement programme with order for two 777Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is tackling the air freight capacity shortage and updating its freighter fleet, with ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
Recommends / Naha Airport aims to be Asia cargo hub, helped by TPP
Naha Airport in Okinawa is one of the more interesting cargo hubs, being part of ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo expands its ANA joint-venture offering right across Europe
Lufthansa Cargo’s customers across Europe will be able to use ANA’s network from July 12, ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo launches products to boost general freight as earnings suffer 40% slump
Lufthansa Cargo is set to add new products to its portfolio to boost its standard ...
Recommends / Japan's ANA to convert passenger jets to expand air freight business
ANA has said it will convert more 767s into freighters over the coming years. As ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to announce a second airline joint-venture by year-end
Lufthansa Cargo is to announce another far-reaching joint-venture by the end of the year. Delegates at ...
News / ANA wins antitrust immunity for air cargo JV with United and eyes more tie-ups
Air cargo alliances are picking up pace – as predicted in a market where mergers ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price