Ransomware attack Headlines
Premium / Supply chain radar: Targeting Toll Group – it's the Stone Age over again, damn it!
Comment: I’ve been busy over the last few days digesting the feedback from trusted Toll Group ...
News / Toll refuses to pay cyber ransom as it acts to get its systems back online
Australian 3PL Toll Group is continuing to work on recovering its IT platform, crippled by ...
News / Toll Group confirms its systems were targeted by ransomware hackers
Australian 3PL Toll Group today revealed that the cyber attack it suffered was by targeted ...
- 1.RTR: Kuehne + Nagel owner sees about 20,000 job cuts – Die Welt
- 2.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 3.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 4.KLM bid to take over grounded carrier Jet's slots at Schiphol fails
- 5.Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 1. Aaliya on Growing demand for space pushes carriers to reinstate blanked voyages
- 2. site on Kontainers and Portrix Logistics Software form unique partnership to deliver integrated rate management and digital front end capabilities
- 3. Horace Moning on The barrier to change for air cargo is not technology, or cash – it’s mindset
- 4. Steve on Expeditors bullish despite volume decline, and still fully staffed despite crisis
- 5. Alex Lennane on Being the current cargo hero won’t save Delta's 777s as the carrier cuts back