Thomas Knudsen Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: Toll Group – the bell is tolling for Mr Mullen
Comment: I had a long chat with a senior Deloitte manager out of the United States ...
Premium / M&A radar: Private equity sniffing around Toll Global Express
Comment: “Toll is continuing to review our operational performance around the world to ensure we are ...
Premium / Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
Comment: That Japan Post doesn’t know what to do with Australia’s Toll Group is well known, ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Does Knudsen mean 'de-aussiefication' for JP's Toll Group?
Comment: The news came last week that Toll Group managing director Michael Byrne had gone. It ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'