Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Eric Pilling: "Welcome to the forwarding jungle" – how to adapt, survive and thrive
After an epic tour of duty spanning nearly two decades, working for the industry’s largest ...
News / Toll City: a logistics group's hi-tech springboard for expansion across Asia
Japan Post’s Toll Group plans to use the launch of its Toll City flagship facility ...
News / 1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
Toll Holdings is to make a further 1,700 staff redundant, after owner Japan Post Holdings yesterday ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
Recommends / Toll Holdings eyes $100m from asset sales
The recent story of Australia’s largest transport and logistics group, Toll Holdings, has largely been ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 5.Supply chain radar: With AP Møller-Maersk, trust has gone out of the window
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices