News / Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
Toll Group will soon be offering its customers an online booking platform, following the forwarder’s ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Eric Pilling: "Welcome to the forwarding jungle" – how to adapt, survive and thrive
After an epic tour of duty spanning nearly two decades, working for the industry’s largest ...
News / Toll City: a logistics group's hi-tech springboard for expansion across Asia
Japan Post’s Toll Group plans to use the launch of its Toll City flagship facility ...
News / 1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
Toll Holdings is to make a further 1,700 staff redundant, after owner Japan Post Holdings yesterday ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
Recommends / Toll Holdings eyes $100m from asset sales
The recent story of Australia’s largest transport and logistics group, Toll Holdings, has largely been ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics