Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Is DSV + Panalpina happening or not? You are on the losing side either way
Happy Mondays. The M&A talk in the 3PL arena gets better and better every day; yet ...
News / Expeditors' CEO praises staff for a 'determined focus on profitability' last year
Expeditors International recorded a strong end to the year, with an 18% surge in revenue, ...
Expeditors – trading update out
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPD) today announced fourth quarter 2018 financial results. Click ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson's formidable results show extent of 3PLs' problems
The right dose of financial engineering is often used by US-based 3PLs to boost shareholder ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price