Comment / Analysis: is corporate America in the T&L world lagging in the M&A stakes?
When last week Danish 3PL DSV formally disclosed its blockbuster $5bn Panalpina deal, after a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Expeditors' core customs business is the next battlefield for supply chain consolidators
The takeover of Switzerland’s Panalpina – still apparently destined to tie the knot either with ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
News / Walmart online volume forecaster brings 10% improvement in on-time delivery
A new portal, developed by US retailer Walmart with freight forwarder Expeditors to deliver forecasted ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Is DSV + Panalpina happening or not? You are on the losing side either way
Happy Mondays. The M&A talk in the 3PL arena gets better and better every day; yet ...
News / Expeditors' CEO praises staff for a 'determined focus on profitability' last year
Expeditors International recorded a strong end to the year, with an 18% surge in revenue, ...
Expeditors – trading update out
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPD) today announced fourth quarter 2018 financial results. Click ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?