John Mullen Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: Toll gutted and on the run. Just another Friday.
Comment: Regardless of the latest election dispatch from the other side of the Atlantic*, which had ...
Premium / Market insight: Toll Group facing the endgame music
Comment: Soon after I dropped my son at school this morning, the following album cover from ...
Premium / Market Insight: Toll Group accused – chase the cash
Comment: An investigation by The Australian Financial Review (AFR) this week made lots of noise in ...
Premium / M&A radar: As break-up talk swirls, the vultures circle Toll Group
Comment: The only problem with a fair assessment of the Toll story is the word limit ...
Premium / Market Insight: Fury intensifies as Toll Group lacks leadership, funds and pride
Comment: I tried to keep it quiet and avoid another hopeless Toll Group note, but from ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Targeting Toll Group – it's the Stone Age over again, damn it!
Comment: I’ve been busy over the last few days digesting the feedback from trusted Toll Group ...
Premium / M&A radar: Mullen exit rumoured, Japan Post 'unrealistic' on Toll Group's value
Comment: Our Premium sources have been on fire recently, and thankfully so with regard to the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Toll Group CEO – 'actioning every possible option with urgency'
Comment: 3 minute read. On 1 April, Toll Group CEO Thomas Knudsen sent a message to all ...
Premium / Market Insight: That defining Macbeth moment looms for Toll
Comment: The latest operational update from Toll Group came yesterday, with the Australian company informing clients ...
Premium / Market Insight: Toll Group – the bell is tolling for Mr Mullen
Comment: I had a long chat with a senior Deloitte manager out of the United States ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag