John Mullen Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: Toll Group accused – chase the cash
Comment: An investigation by The Australian Financial Review (AFR) this week made lots of noise in ...
Premium / M&A radar: As break-up talk swirls, the vultures circle Toll Group
Comment: The only problem with a fair assessment of the Toll story is the word limit ...
Premium / Market Insight: Fury intensifies as Toll Group lacks leadership, funds and pride
Comment: I tried to keep it quiet and avoid another hopeless Toll Group note, but from ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Targeting Toll Group – it's the Stone Age over again, damn it!
Comment: I’ve been busy over the last few days digesting the feedback from trusted Toll Group ...
Premium / M&A radar: Mullen exit rumoured, Japan Post 'unrealistic' on Toll Group's value
Comment: Our Premium sources have been on fire recently, and thankfully so with regard to the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Toll Group CEO – 'actioning every possible option with urgency'
Comment: 3 minute read. On 1 April, Toll Group CEO Thomas Knudsen sent a message to all ...
Premium / Market Insight: That defining Macbeth moment looms for Toll
Comment: The latest operational update from Toll Group came yesterday, with the Australian company informing clients ...
Premium / Market Insight: Toll Group – the bell is tolling for Mr Mullen
Comment: I had a long chat with a senior Deloitte manager out of the United States ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'