Recommends / Qantas switches 747-400Fs for 747-8Fs in new deal with Atlas Air
Qantas has upped its freighter capacity by 20% following a new deal with Atlas Air. ...
News / A Christmas gift for the air cargo market after a mostly miserable year
It feels good to end what has been a mostly miserable year for air freight ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / Dallas Fort Worth set to position itself as the US hub of Asia-Latin America trade
Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) airport is preparing major investment in cold storage facilities as it ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
News / Pressure increases for Bangladesh garment exporters as airport security comes under scrutiny
Bangladesh’s garment industry is struggling with delays to both imports and exports as security measures ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia establishes cargo unit as Toll Holdings switches to Qantas
Virgin Australia is to form a new cargo arm on July 1 after losing its ...
Recommends / Marron producers say Qantas airfreight price rise threatens east coast markets
Shippers are complaining that new domestic charges by Qantas has in some cases led to ...
Recommends / Atlas Air and Qantas extend ACMI relationship
Well, The Loadstar is happy to eat its words and accept that sometimes we are ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?