Drewry air freight rates Headlines
News / Air freight rates flutter as global trade starts to cool and tariffs bite
World trade saw its largest monthly contraction of the year in August. It fell 1.3% at the end ...
News / Airfreight rates boost endorses forecast for continued strong demand for capacity
Airfreight rates rose in February, in the first growth since November, according to Drewry’s East ...
News / Air freight rates still looking positive after a strong December
Air freight rates recorded their slightest November-to-December decline in five years, with levels well up ...
News / Carriers on a high as air freight rates climb again – a rare March increase
The numbers have risen again: air freight rates enjoyed a 4% month-on-month rise in March, ...
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
News / Happy new year for air cargo, predict analysts after 2016 ends on a high
Air freight demand and rates – rarely for January – are continuing to hold up, ...
News / A Christmas gift for the air cargo market after a mostly miserable year
It feels good to end what has been a mostly miserable year for air freight ...
News / Air freight rates improve a little, but in relation to what?
Air freight rates edged back towards last December levels in August – but September “Hanjin effect” spikes ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
News / Drewry sees air freight rates fall to second-lowest level in four years
It’s still a poor air freight market – in fact, terrible. According to Drewry’s East-West ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?