Singapore Airlines Headlines
News / A growing fleet of PAX aircraft flying without passengers – but carrying cargo
The European Union’s decision to relax slot rules has stopped ‘ghost flights’ – those operating ...
News / SIA Cargo gets a higher profile after flying back into the black
Singapore Airlines is re-integrating subsidiary SIA Cargo, following a significant turnaround in the cargo carrier’s ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
Recommends / Cargo boosts Singapore Airlines group results
Singapore Airlines Cargo boosted the group’s overall results, with third-quarter volumes rising 6.6% to give ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates