Antitrust Investigations Headlines
Recommends / US Department of Justice drops probe into container shipping companies
One of the odder stories of recent years came to a close yesterday, after leading ...
News / Shipper hackles rise as Hong Kong box terminals announce operating alliance
A new alliance of four Hong Kong major container terminal operators has been slammed as ...
News / Container shipping industry calls for five-year extension to block exemption regulation
Container liner industry groups today called for the European Commission to renew the block exemption ...
Recommends / Dubai's DP World seeks to quash India antitrust probe over Mumbai port
The Competition Commission of India has confirmed that it is investigating a complaint about anti-competitive ...
News / US Shipping Act revision gives FMC power to watch shipping alliances with a sterner eye
US president Donald Trump this week handed the Federal Maritime Commission greater powers to regulate ...
News / DP World completes Unifeeder acquisition after EU competition green light
DP World has completed its acquisition of European feeder and shortsea shipping line Unifeeder after ...
News / Two-year probe clears port of Antwerp of breaking EU state aid rules
A two-year investigation into whether Antwerp port authority broke EU state aid regulations in its ...
News / Container line alliances reduce shipper choice, says ITF as the EC reviews the rules
The EU should end the block exemption against forming consortia the liner shipping industry currently enjoys, says a new ...
News / Swissterminal heads to court over government subsidies to Gateway Basel Nord
Swiss container terminal operator Swissterminal has lodged an official complaint against the Swiss government over ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you