Recommends / Qantas switches 747-400Fs for 747-8Fs in new deal with Atlas Air
Qantas has upped its freighter capacity by 20% following a new deal with Atlas Air. ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
News / Customers angry as 'capacity-hobbled' UPS quietly pushes up fuel surcharges
UPS has denied claims it has been forced to increase fuel surcharges to offset costs ...
Recommends / Boeing’s 747 jet gets lifeline as UPS orders 14 more freighters
Those predicting the “long goodbye” of Boeing’s 747 may have jumped the gun. Just weeks on ...
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
People / Farewell to the father of the 747, Joe Sutter
There is a certain sad circularity to the news that the “father” of the 747, ...
News / Expansion-hungry Volga-Dnepr uses Farnborough to give Cargologicair its public debut
Volga-Dnepr Group this morning confirmed it has finalised the acquisition or lease of 20 747-8Fs, ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?