air cargo Headlines
Comment / Air cargo: it's time to shape up and shatter those glass ceilings
It’s International Women’s Day, which brings to mind a conversation I had at Air Cargo ...
News / Japanese forwarders the big winners in the air freight stakes last year
Japanese forwarders were the biggest air freight winners in 2018, according to new data released ...
News / Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
Flexport, the digital forwarder everyone loves to hate, has extended its air network to include ...
Comment / Airlines send out Valentine's Day cards: how they rose to the occasion
It’s Valentine’s Day, another Hallmark moment. Card manufacturers and chocolate makers, of course, see a ...
Comment / Airlines and air cargo – why not look on the bright side?
Blue Monday is supposedly the most depressing day of the year in the northern hemisphere; ...
News / North America’s gain was Asia’s loss last year as air freight demand softens
Just as the TAC Index showed a slight rebound in air freight rates this week, ...
News / Belly cargo on the up for Schiphol carriers as hopes rise for Local Rule
Schiphol’s airlines have stepped up their belly cargo operations as freighter capacity constraints continue to ...
Recommends / December ends air cargo's year with steadily decreasing growth
A weak end-of-year left air cargo with negative year-on-year growth and negative yields growth in ...
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?