air cargo market Headlines
Recommends / Air freight makes weak start to 2019
Last out of the blocks with January air freight data is IATA, confirming that, indeed, ...
News / Japanese forwarders the big winners in the air freight stakes last year
Japanese forwarders were the biggest air freight winners in 2018, according to new data released ...
News / North America’s gain was Asia’s loss last year as air freight demand softens
Just as the TAC Index showed a slight rebound in air freight rates this week, ...
Recommends / December ends air cargo's year with steadily decreasing growth
A weak end-of-year left air cargo with negative year-on-year growth and negative yields growth in ...
News / Smarter air freight operators showing more resilience as the market weakens
The market appears to be weakening in advance of Chinese new year, despite a last-minute scramble for ...
News / Air freight cargo deals for 2019 will include fewer blocked space agreements
Forwarders and airlines are concluding the first round of negotiations for 2019, which is expected ...
Recommends / IATA: air cargo volumes lost momentum towards the end of 2018
Anecdotally, airlines reported a good end to the year, but IATA’s latest air freight analysis ...
Recommends / Should Apple’s results worry the air freight market?
This week Apple slashed its sales forecast in anticipation of a slowdown in iPhone sales. ...
News / No clear skies ahead for air cargo market in 2019 after peak season disappoints
The 2018 air cargo peak season was weaker than in previous years – volumes even ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you