air cargo market Headlines
Recommends / Air freight makes weak start to 2019
Last out of the blocks with January air freight data is IATA, confirming that, indeed, ...
News / Japanese forwarders the big winners in the air freight stakes last year
Japanese forwarders were the biggest air freight winners in 2018, according to new data released ...
News / North America’s gain was Asia’s loss last year as air freight demand softens
Just as the TAC Index showed a slight rebound in air freight rates this week, ...
Recommends / December ends air cargo's year with steadily decreasing growth
A weak end-of-year left air cargo with negative year-on-year growth and negative yields growth in ...
News / Smarter air freight operators showing more resilience as the market weakens
The market appears to be weakening in advance of Chinese new year, despite a last-minute scramble for ...
News / Air freight cargo deals for 2019 will include fewer blocked space agreements
Forwarders and airlines are concluding the first round of negotiations for 2019, which is expected ...
Recommends / IATA: air cargo volumes lost momentum towards the end of 2018
Anecdotally, airlines reported a good end to the year, but IATA’s latest air freight analysis ...
Recommends / Should Apple’s results worry the air freight market?
This week Apple slashed its sales forecast in anticipation of a slowdown in iPhone sales. ...
News / No clear skies ahead for air cargo market in 2019 after peak season disappoints
The 2018 air cargo peak season was weaker than in previous years – volumes even ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price