BBG: Crypto crash accelerates, sending bitcoin to another 2018 low
Bloomberg reports: “Cryptocurrencies continued their epic slide with a fresh bout of losses Friday after ...
The assassination of bitcoin
Zero Hedge reports: “(…) central banks are toying with the idea of launching a bank-backed cryptocurrency. ...
Recommends / Bitcoin’s role in logistics
Yesterday saw a single bitcoin sell for as much as $20,000. The cryptocurrency is certainly ...
- 1.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3.CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
- 4.Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
- 5.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 1. STEVE MEDLEY on XPO Logistics puts employee safety first during Covid-19
- 2. FactorLoads on K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 4. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 5. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis