Australia Post Headlines
News / More forwarders opting for freight partnerships with airlines
Forwarders are increasingly announcing exclusive partnerships with airlines for full freighter services. This week National Airlines ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 3.Analysis: Kuehne versus Kuehne just as the Danes close in...
- 4.Astral drones wait on African runway for green light to take off
- 5.Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
- 1. email@example.com on Shippers should open talks on container contracts now, says Drewry
- 2. Martyn Benson on Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
- 3. Aaryav@pridel.com on Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4. Mike Wackett on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come
- 5. Alex Lennane on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come