Australia Post Headlines
BBC: Australia Post boss resigns over luxury watches scandal
BBC reports: The boss of Australia Post has resigned after authorising a A$20,000 (£10,500; $14,000) gift ...
Premium / Market Insight: Toll Group accused – chase the cash
Comment: An investigation by The Australian Financial Review (AFR) this week made lots of noise in ...
Premium / M&A radar: As break-up talk swirls, the vultures circle Toll Group
Comment: The only problem with a fair assessment of the Toll story is the word limit ...
RTR: Japan Post to sell Australia's Toll Holdings – report
REUTERS reports: Japan Post Holdings Co Ltd has decided to sell its Australian logistics arm Toll ...
PR: Australia Post delivers unprecedented $2.4bn eCommerce boom during Covid-19
PRESS RELEASE Australia Post powered an estimated $2.4 billion eCommerce boom during the height of the ...
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / More forwarders opting for freight partnerships with airlines
Forwarders are increasingly announcing exclusive partnerships with airlines for full freighter services. This week National Airlines ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode