Recommends / Volga-Dnepr said to be flying through more financial turbulence
Pressure is growing on Volga-Dnepr Group following a claim in a Russian newspaper that one ...
News / Forwarders save time and effort as AirBridgeCargo and Cargologicair join booking platform
Forwarders can now book flights with AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA) using the cargo.one ...
News / CargoLogic Germany on the runway to an AOC, despite industry concerns
Progress may be slow but CargoLogic Germany (CLG) is inching towards its Air Operator Certificate (AOC), gaining ...
News / Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
One year after Volga-Dnepr Group signed what many believed was, at best, an optimistic letter ...
News / AirBridgeCargo Premium 'guaranteed space' service takes off
AirBridgeCargo has launched a premium service which guarantees capacity, following increasing customer demand. Shipments booked under ...
News / Major players expand operations in South-east Asia with Vietnam the focus
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) is ramping up its footprint in South-east Asia. In February, the cargo airline added Dhaka ...
News / Air freight operators get together to step up contingency plans for no-deal Brexit
Politicians may be failing the UK, but the private sector has stepped up preparations for ...
News / ABC expands network to include Bangladesh, despite airport security concerns
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) is to take advantage of Bangladesh’s growing export market, introducing Dhaka into its ...
News / Start-up cargo carrier Zhengzhou Airlines ready for take-off
A freight forwarder has put up $35.7m – 40% of the capital investment – to ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route