News / ABC expands network to include Bangladesh, despite airport security concerns
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) is to take advantage of Bangladesh’s growing export market, introducing Dhaka into its ...
News / Start-up cargo carrier Zhengzhou Airlines ready for take-off
A freight forwarder has put up $35.7m – 40% of the capital investment – to ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
News / Cargologic Germany on the runway as the V-D 'supermarket' targets e-commerce
Next year the Volga-Dnepr group and its partners will introduce two new aircraft types into ...
News / Tomorrow's world looms as supply chains plug in to the Internet of Things
The push for the use of IoT solutions in logistics is gaining momentum, as operators ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price