News / ABC expands network to include Bangladesh, despite airport security concerns
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) is to take advantage of Bangladesh’s growing export market, introducing Dhaka into its ...
News / Start-up cargo carrier Zhengzhou Airlines ready for take-off
A freight forwarder has put up $35.7m – 40% of the capital investment – to ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
News / Cargologic Germany on the runway as the V-D 'supermarket' targets e-commerce
Next year the Volga-Dnepr group and its partners will introduce two new aircraft types into ...
News / Tomorrow's world looms as supply chains plug in to the Internet of Things
The push for the use of IoT solutions in logistics is gaining momentum, as operators ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you