Volga Dnepr Headlines
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / Smarter air freight operators showing more resilience as the market weakens
The market appears to be weakening in advance of Chinese new year, despite a last-minute scramble for ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
News / US government shutdown hits 24 days and starts to impact air cargo
The US government shutdown, now in its 24th day and the longest closure to date, ...
News / Air freight cargo deals for 2019 will include fewer blocked space agreements
Forwarders and airlines are concluding the first round of negotiations for 2019, which is expected ...
News / Disruption from Brexit and trade wars could mean uplift for air freight
The global air freight market is likely to benefit from a no-deal Brexit and from ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
News / Forwarders and airlines eye tougher capacity negotiations for 2019
Forwarders and airlines are looking to start negotiations for services next year, and are figuring ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you