People / Volga-Dnepr Group to restructure and become a 'mono company'
Volga-Dnepr Group is to restructure and transform into a “mono company” it said, following a ...
News / Volga-Dnepr Group seems set to meet more turbulence as new aircraft arrive
Atran Airlines, Volga-Dnepr Group’s Russian express carrier, has received a second 737-800BCF into its fleet. The aircraft ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'