Cargologic Germany Headlines
Recommends / Who is (should be) afraid of Amazon? asks German bank
German bank KFW-Ipex has issued a market analysis of Amazon’s growth in Europe, and saves ...
News / Volga-Dnepr confirms job losses as it grounds two aircraft
Volga-Dnepr has confirmed that there will be up to 100 job losses at the group, ...
News / Volga-Dnepr Group seems set to meet more turbulence as new aircraft arrive
Atran Airlines, Volga-Dnepr Group’s Russian express carrier, has received a second 737-800BCF into its fleet. The aircraft ...
News / CargoLogic Germany finally cleared for take off
CargoLogic Germany (CLG) has finally received its air operator’s certificate (AOC) from the German Aviation Authority (LBA). A spokesperson ...
News / CargoLogic Germany still on the runway, but green lights are blinking
Contrary to earlier reports, CargoLogic Germany (CLG) has yet to receive its air operator’s certificate (AOC) from the German ...
News / CargoLogic Germany on the runway to an AOC, despite industry concerns
Progress may be slow but CargoLogic Germany (CLG) is inching towards its Air Operator Certificate (AOC), gaining ...
News / Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
One year after Volga-Dnepr Group signed what many believed was, at best, an optimistic letter ...
News / Air freight operators get together to step up contingency plans for no-deal Brexit
Politicians may be failing the UK, but the private sector has stepped up preparations for ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking