Cargologic Germany Headlines
News / Volga-Dnepr Group seems set to meet more turbulence as new aircraft arrive
Atran Airlines, Volga-Dnepr Group’s Russian express carrier, has received a second 737-800BCF into its fleet. The aircraft ...
News / CargoLogic Germany finally cleared for take off
CargoLogic Germany (CLG) has finally received its air operator’s certificate (AOC) from the German Aviation Authority (LBA). A spokesperson ...
News / CargoLogic Germany still on the runway, but green lights are blinking
Contrary to earlier reports, CargoLogic Germany (CLG) has yet to receive its air operator’s certificate (AOC) from the German ...
News / CargoLogic Germany on the runway to an AOC, despite industry concerns
Progress may be slow but CargoLogic Germany (CLG) is inching towards its Air Operator Certificate (AOC), gaining ...
News / Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
One year after Volga-Dnepr Group signed what many believed was, at best, an optimistic letter ...
News / Air freight operators get together to step up contingency plans for no-deal Brexit
Politicians may be failing the UK, but the private sector has stepped up preparations for ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 3.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes