Recommends / Amazon closes Chinese online store
So Amazon has failed at something: it has pulled out of China, a market sewn-up ...
Recommends / World’s greatest delivery empires play the game of thrones
This piece from Bloomberg offers a fascinating insight into China’s gargantuan food delivery market. “He’s ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
RTR: Alibaba invests $693m for stake in Chinese courier STO Express
REUTERS reports: “Alibaba Group Holding will take a 14 percent stake in STO Express through ...
Recommends / Alibaba extends retail push with investment in STO Express
The noise surrounding Amazon may ring louder, but China’s Alibaba is in many ways mirroring ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
SA: Alibaba faces growing regulatory threat (Jefferies)
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Alibaba (BABA -1.5%) has seen its share price rise 8% so far ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
News / Cainiao expands as e-commerce fulfillment drives cargo growth in Asia
The rise of cross-border e-commerce in Asia is driving demand for turnkey logistics solutions and ...
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?