Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
RTR: Alibaba invests $693m for stake in Chinese courier STO Express
REUTERS reports: “Alibaba Group Holding will take a 14 percent stake in STO Express through ...
Recommends / Alibaba extends retail push with investment in STO Express
The noise surrounding Amazon may ring louder, but China’s Alibaba is in many ways mirroring ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
SA: Alibaba faces growing regulatory threat (Jefferies)
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Alibaba (BABA -1.5%) has seen its share price rise 8% so far ...
News / Cainiao expands as e-commerce fulfillment drives cargo growth in Asia
The rise of cross-border e-commerce in Asia is driving demand for turnkey logistics solutions and ...
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
News / Operators busy as air freight peak season gets a boost from booming e-commerce
As the air freight peak gets underway, Dachser has announced it will be organising charter ...
People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price