Liege Airport Headlines
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
News / Volga-Dnepr unveils major plans for new regional air cargo hub at Liege
It’s a week of big announcements for Volga-Dnepr Group (VDG). Today’s instalment is that it ...
News / Start-up carrier ACE Freighters Belgium eyes US routes for launch
A planned new EU-based freighter airline from CAL Cargo Airlines is readying for launch. ACE ...
News / CAL Cargo Airlines swoops to buy last ex-Jade 747-400F after a strong 2017
CAL Cargo Airlines has purchased the last Jade Boeing 747-400ERF for sale, via online auction site ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?