Liege Airport Headlines
Recommends / New Belgian cargo airline takes off in Liege, a sister for CAL
The chief executive of new all-cargo carrier ACE Belgium, Eshel Heffetz, tells Cargo Forwarder Global ...
News / German air freight sector calls for innovation and digitalisation push at Frankfurt Airport
The German air freight community has called for greater digitisation and innovation in a bid ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
News / Volga-Dnepr unveils major plans for new regional air cargo hub at Liege
It’s a week of big announcements for Volga-Dnepr Group (VDG). Today’s instalment is that it ...
News / Start-up carrier ACE Freighters Belgium eyes US routes for launch
A planned new EU-based freighter airline from CAL Cargo Airlines is readying for launch. ACE ...
News / CAL Cargo Airlines swoops to buy last ex-Jade 747-400F after a strong 2017
CAL Cargo Airlines has purchased the last Jade Boeing 747-400ERF for sale, via online auction site ...
News / ABC opts for Liege as back-up for cargo flights after losing slots at Schiphol
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has chosen Liege Airport to pick up the slack following its loss of ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones