News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
News / Cainiao expands as e-commerce fulfillment drives cargo growth in Asia
The rise of cross-border e-commerce in Asia is driving demand for turnkey logistics solutions and ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
Recommends / Alibaba picks Emirates to make global 72hr delivery a reality
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao, has teamed up with Emirates SkyCargo as it looks to fulfil ...
Recommends / Alibaba and Cainiao investment in ZTO Express – more than meets the eye
The sheer size of China’s logistics sector supporting its e-commerce market continues to raise eyebrows. ...
Recommends / Alibaba boosts logistics footprint with $1.4bn investment in Chinese courier ZTO
Alibaba and its logistics arm, Cainiao, are to part with $1.38bn for a 10% stake ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
Recommends / Top courier spars with leading logistics firm over data
A massive row has broken out between SF Express and Cainiao Networks, Alibaba’s logistics arm, ...
Recommends / Why China’s Alibaba keeps its distance from logistics arm Cainiao
An interesting article from Bloomberg on Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network. An unprofitable ...
News / Alibaba: 'Air cargo industry must step up its game to keep pace with e-commerce growth'
The air cargo industry must change to meet growing demand from rapidly expanding cross-border e-commerce, ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?