Chapman Freeborn Headlines
News / Volga-Dnepr U-turn on its decision not to work with air charter brokers
Volga-Dnepr Airlines (VDA) has backtracked on its controversial decision in September to stop working with charter brokers. ...
News / Avia Solutions buys Chapman Freeborn as it expands its global footprint
Chapman Freeborn Group has been acquired by Avia Solutions Group, in a move that will ...
People / Panalpina veteran Neil Dursley new chief commercial officer at Chapman Freeborn
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering has appointed Neil Dursley as its chief commercial officer. Mr Dursley joins from Panalpina where he spent ...
News / Air charter brokers brace for a bumpy ride in the final quarter
Air charter brokers are bracing for an uncertain fourth quarter, uncertain whether this year’s peak season ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
News / Capacity crunch on box ships to Asia: Maersk first to stop taking bookings, as air freight awaits boost
Maersk Line today stopped booking export containers from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, according to market ...
People / Philip Mathews to lead Chapman Freeborn’s commercial operations
Philip Mathews has joined Chapman Freeborn in the newly created role of chief commercial officer. Mr ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses