Chapman Freeborn Headlines
Recommends / Chapman Freeborn acquires Arcus Air Logistics
Chapman Freeborn has bought the logistics arm of Arcus Air Group, a private European airline ...
News / Volga-Dnepr U-turn on its decision not to work with air charter brokers
Volga-Dnepr Airlines (VDA) has backtracked on its controversial decision in September to stop working with charter brokers. ...
News / Avia Solutions buys Chapman Freeborn as it expands its global footprint
Chapman Freeborn Group has been acquired by Avia Solutions Group, in a move that will ...
People / Panalpina veteran Neil Dursley new chief commercial officer at Chapman Freeborn
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering has appointed Neil Dursley as its chief commercial officer. Mr Dursley joins from Panalpina where he spent ...
News / Air charter brokers brace for a bumpy ride in the final quarter
Air charter brokers are bracing for an uncertain fourth quarter, uncertain whether this year’s peak season ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
News / Capacity crunch on box ships to Asia: Maersk first to stop taking bookings, as air freight awaits boost
Maersk Line today stopped booking export containers from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, according to market ...
People / Philip Mathews to lead Chapman Freeborn’s commercial operations
Philip Mathews has joined Chapman Freeborn in the newly created role of chief commercial officer. Mr ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Shippers pressured into no-roll premiums as full ships give carriers the edge
- 4.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 5.Market Insight: DSV shakes the verticals as another Panalpina exec departs
- 1. Elinor Parker on Baltic Exchange teams with Freightos to launch new freight index
- 2. Jose Guerrero on How will insurers cover shippers with containers stranded across the world?
- 3. email@example.com on Market talk: turning the A380 into a cargo-only aircraft could be a huge mistake
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 5. DV on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse