Chapman Freeborn Headlines
News / Avia Solutions buys Chapman Freeborn as it expands its global footprint
Chapman Freeborn Group has been acquired by Avia Solutions Group, in a move that will ...
People / Panalpina veteran Neil Dursley new chief commercial officer at Chapman Freeborn
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering has appointed Neil Dursley as its chief commercial officer. Mr Dursley joins from Panalpina where he spent ...
News / Air charter brokers brace for a bumpy ride in the final quarter
Air charter brokers are bracing for an uncertain fourth quarter, uncertain whether this year’s peak season ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
News / Capacity crunch on box ships to Asia: Maersk first to stop taking bookings, as air freight awaits boost
Maersk Line today stopped booking export containers from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, according to market ...
People / Philip Mathews to lead Chapman Freeborn’s commercial operations
Philip Mathews has joined Chapman Freeborn in the newly created role of chief commercial officer. Mr ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.Exclusive: Transparency call as IATA is rapped over CASS cargo payments
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules