SA: Should you be boarding Boeing?
SA’s WOLF REPORT writes: “The horrible tragedy that occurred yesterday marks the second accident for ...
SA: Boeing +6.6% on record quarterly earnings
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Record core operating earnings grew 8% Y/Y to $5.48 per share vs. ...
Recommends / Air Atlanta begins to ponder a future without 747s
Icelandic airline Air Atlanta find itself confronted by a question familiar to air cargo executives ...
Recommends / Boeing predicts need for 3,260 freighters by 2037
The global freighter fleet needs to increase by 70% to meet the expected doubling in ...
News / Designer freighters with no pilots may become a reality, says Boeing strategy chief
Developments in technology and demand for freight capacity is enhancing the prospects of aircraft being designed solely to ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Boeing gets a boost from air cargo boom as its freighter orderbook bulges
Confidence is flying high in air cargo, with Boeing buoyed by the strength of its ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
News / Boeing eyes 777 conversions as widebody freighter availability tightens
Boeing is looking at a conversion programme for its 777 as the supply of widebody freighters tightens. Most ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you