News / Amazon spreads its wings in the air cargo sector as it buys into Atlas and ATSG
Amazon’s hold on the air cargo industry is set to double, as it gets set ...
News / Another year of double-digit growth for ATSG, but revenue loses some height
A double-digit drop in revenue did little to stem ATSG’s profit momentum in 2018, which ...
Recommends / ATSG subsidiary LGSTX acquires materials handling specialist TriFactor
ATSG subsidiary LGSTX Services has acquired material handling systems integrator TriFactor Distribution Services. The deal, ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
During the weekend I was rather entertained by AP Møller Mærsk subsidiary Twill’s latest affairs, ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to take on 10 more aircraft
It comes as no surprise, but of the 20 aircraft ATSG is acquiring, 10 are ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Atlas Air appoints Debbie Coffey – cosmetics or great news for M&A arbitrageurs?
If you are familiar with Atlas Air’s affairs, you might well know that the US-based ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
Recommends / ATSG: Warning, contents have shifted in flight
There’s an interesting article in Seeking Alpha – which can sometimes be a little light in ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?