Recommends / ATSG subsidiary LGSTX acquires materials handling specialist TriFactor
ATSG subsidiary LGSTX Services has acquired material handling systems integrator TriFactor Distribution Services. The deal, ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
During the weekend I was rather entertained by AP Møller Mærsk subsidiary Twill’s latest affairs, ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to take on 10 more aircraft
It comes as no surprise, but of the 20 aircraft ATSG is acquiring, 10 are ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Atlas Air appoints Debbie Coffey – cosmetics or great news for M&A arbitrageurs?
If you are familiar with Atlas Air’s affairs, you might well know that the US-based ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
Recommends / ATSG: Warning, contents have shifted in flight
There’s an interesting article in Seeking Alpha – which can sometimes be a little light in ...
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price