Amazon Air Headlines
Recommends / Investigators prepare to analyse flight data from Atlas Air wreckage
US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigators have now retrieved both black boxes from the ...
News / All three crew killed as Atlas Air 767 freighter crashes near Houston
Federal investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board started combing through debris on Sunday, looking ...
Recommends / Amazon effect at Cincinnati continues to boost airport growth
As some bemoan the seismic growth of Amazon, Cincinnati International Airport, one of the fastest-growing ...
Recommends / Amazon Air expansion no threat to major express operators
While bankers and the more mainstream media have expressed concern that FedEx and UPS could ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to take on 10 more aircraft
It comes as no surprise, but of the 20 aircraft ATSG is acquiring, 10 are ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
News / FedEx slashes profit forecast over global economy concerns, rather than Amazon
FedEx has slashed its profit forecast amid fears for the global economy, but denied analysts’ ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to expand Chicago Rockford operation
Amazon Air is expanding its Chicago operations, Air Cargo News reports. An additional 120,000sq ft ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Recommends / UPS, FedEx shares fall as Morgan Stanley sees rising competition from 'Amazon Air'
FedEx and UPS shares fell yesterday after Morgan Stanley issued a note warning of the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?