Amazon Air Headlines
Recommends / Investigators prepare to analyse flight data from Atlas Air wreckage
US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigators have now retrieved both black boxes from the ...
Recommends / Amazon effect at Cincinnati continues to boost airport growth
As some bemoan the seismic growth of Amazon, Cincinnati International Airport, one of the fastest-growing ...
Recommends / Amazon Air expansion no threat to major express operators
While bankers and the more mainstream media have expressed concern that FedEx and UPS could ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to take on 10 more aircraft
It comes as no surprise, but of the 20 aircraft ATSG is acquiring, 10 are ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
News / FedEx slashes profit forecast over global economy concerns, rather than Amazon
FedEx has slashed its profit forecast amid fears for the global economy, but denied analysts’ ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to expand Chicago Rockford operation
Amazon Air is expanding its Chicago operations, Air Cargo News reports. An additional 120,000sq ft ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Recommends / UPS, FedEx shares fall as Morgan Stanley sees rising competition from 'Amazon Air'
FedEx and UPS shares fell yesterday after Morgan Stanley issued a note warning of the ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price