News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Pemco won't fly straight into 767 conversion market after ATSG deal
Pemco will not move into 767 conversions following its acquisition by 767 specialist ATSG. A spokesman ...
News / ATSG enjoys revenue boost in second quarter as Amazon effect takes hold
ATSG yesterday announced a revenue increase of 19% to $176.5m for the second quarter, but ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders could lose out in one-sided aircraft deal with Amazon, while Atlas executives could win big payout
It has been revealed that Amazon has the right to cancel the aircraft CMI deal ...
Recommends / FedEx boosts Boeing with order for six 767Fs as e-commerce demand tightens
It’s a scramble to get hold of 767Fs, right now. FedEx has ordered six from ...
News / ATSG delays take-off of Chinese express cargo carrier, but snaps up a fleet of 767s
Plans to launch a joint-venture Chinese express cargo airline have been delayed until next year, ...
News / Blow to express airlines as Amazon leases 20 767Fs and eyes ATSG share deal
In what could be a blow to express airlines, Amazon has signed an agreement with ...
Recommends / SF Airlines takes two more converted freighters to become China's biggest cargo carrier
China’s SF Airlines will be one to watch this year. China’s domestic air cargo market ...
News / Amazon sends air cargo market into a spin as it eyes large 767 freighter fleet
Amazon is said to be sourcing up to 60 767 freighters as it looks to ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?