Recommends / When Boeing flew off course ... and staff lost trust
Two very interesting articles on the problems at Boeing. One, from The Atlantic in November, ...
Recommends / Southwest's Gary Kelly talks about the 737MAX
It might not be cargo-related, but anyone interested in the airline industry, or the 737 ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi