KfW: Who's afraid of Amazon?
KfW IPEX-Bank‘s Elena Sternberg writes: Setting up an airline is a challenging and expensive undertaking given ...
Recommends / Gecas and IAI launch 777-300ER cargo conversion programme
Aircraft lessor Gecas appears to be increasingly warming to freighters. It has now ordered 15 conversions ...
News / Gecas confirms order for 10 B737-800 converted freighters
GE Capital Aviation Services (Gecas) has reportedly exercised 10 purchase rights for Boeing 737-800 converted ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses