PR: Pimco & Gecas to create $3bn aviation leasing investment platform
PRESS RELEASE – Platform will enable PIMCO and GECAS to acquire new and young aircraft to lease – ...
News / Conversion market sees high demand for freighters as DHL orders four 767s
The rush for conversion slots to boost freighter capacity is heating up. On 22 July ...
KfW: Who's afraid of Amazon?
KfW IPEX-Bank‘s Elena Sternberg writes: Setting up an airline is a challenging and expensive undertaking given ...
Recommends / Gecas and IAI launch 777-300ER cargo conversion programme
Aircraft lessor Gecas appears to be increasingly warming to freighters. It has now ordered 15 conversions ...
News / 737 freighters looking to be stars of Paris Air Show as orders pick up
The Paris Air Show is on – and freighter orders are starting to pick up. This ...
News / Gecas confirms order for 10 B737-800 converted freighters
GE Capital Aviation Services (Gecas) has reportedly exercised 10 purchase rights for Boeing 737-800 converted ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag