PR: Pimco & Gecas to create $3bn aviation leasing investment platform
PRESS RELEASE – Platform will enable PIMCO and GECAS to acquire new and young aircraft to lease – ...
News / Conversion market sees high demand for freighters as DHL orders four 767s
The rush for conversion slots to boost freighter capacity is heating up. On 22 July ...
KfW: Who's afraid of Amazon?
KfW IPEX-Bank‘s Elena Sternberg writes: Setting up an airline is a challenging and expensive undertaking given ...
Recommends / Gecas and IAI launch 777-300ER cargo conversion programme
Aircraft lessor Gecas appears to be increasingly warming to freighters. It has now ordered 15 conversions ...
News / 737 freighters looking to be stars of Paris Air Show as orders pick up
The Paris Air Show is on – and freighter orders are starting to pick up. This ...
News / Gecas confirms order for 10 B737-800 converted freighters
GE Capital Aviation Services (Gecas) has reportedly exercised 10 purchase rights for Boeing 737-800 converted ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'